H.O.W.D.Y. Music Forum Index H.O.W.D.Y. Music
Supporting Independent Artists

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Almost time for the reviewers CDs to be sent out!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    H.O.W.D.Y. Music Forum Index -> Project Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:42 am    Post subject: Almost time for the reviewers CDs to be sent out! Reply with quote

I've gotten all but 3 mailing addresses for the reviewers, and one I'm in contact with and I expect his soon.

I received an email from Blake saying he can't participate this time, but will if there is a second one.

Isabella sent me some tracks which I will help her with, so that is up to me to finish!

Pica was nervous about copyright issues, and from the lack of response, I assume he's not going to submit.

Sneed never replied, and I have sent an emial requesting his submission.

It looks as though we have all the submission, unless someone has another to send in. If you do, do it now!!!

I'm waiting on only a few factors like finishing Isabella's track, gathering packaging for the CDs, and getting the postage together for sending these out to the reviewers who are in several different countries!

MatMiller said he might not be able to submit, I've asked for confirmation either way.

I'll keep you all updated as things change!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FleshCarve
Feeler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still open to the idea of tossing some out to those of us who are interested in the art angle?

And also, if you are missing some reviewers, i'd be happy to fill in.

Wink

Though, just to let you know, i'll be out of town from the 4th to the 12th or so, and away from the internet the whole time.

You are FLESH.
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, just email me at cdsubmit@howdyspace.com your address, and I'll send one to you. This goes for any one that is submitting art or working on the layout and design.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the mp3s are sorted, relabeled, and have had their ID tags updated so that the reviewers will know who the mp3 is!

I also updated all the polls in the reviewers section. If you are a reviewer and can not see the locked Reviewers section, let me know and I'll update your account so that you can vote when it comes time.

Next:

Burn all the CDs and send them to everyone. I see some of you were hoping they were on the way. I was quite busy, and also was waiting for Coincidence to submit his music, but have not heard from him, so I'm moving forward. Maybe we can add him later?

Exit!
jplarsson
Feeler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did my third file get to you?
transition
Feeler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:31 am    Post subject: Private Message Reply with quote

I have to pm you my address again because my potman (oops) postman/woman is being a twit ...
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got your third mp3 JP, and also received your address Transistion!

Also, Flesh, send me your mailing address if you want to be a reviewer, only one reviewer hasn't responded, so there is room for you! Send it to cdsubmit@howdyspace.com.
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have them CDs packaged and ready to ship! Keep an eye open, and here is a list of those who I am sending the CDs to:

Reviewers:
Bargledsconcubine - USA
Intertreuton - Germany
Shea - USA
Prosy - London
Vampryr14 - Australia
David - Sweden
FleshCarve - USA
K.Koska - Germany
Cajasky - Argentina
Cjezuaza - USA
Ursa - Slovenia

Artists/Designers;
Transition - Germany
JPLarasson - Sweden

Gammo, I think you previously asked for one, send your mailing address to cdsubmit@howdyspace.com and I'll be sure to get one out to you.

yay!
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a second, I may have confused Jlehmus and JPLarasson, I know that JLehmus has offered photography, so maybe he is the one that requested the mp3 CD to get a feel for what to shoot/submit?

Let me know!
jplarsson
Feeler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

think it should be jlhemus; i can't remember having offered to do any such thing.
Exit
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:43 am    Post subject: THEY ARE ON THEIR WAYS!!! Reply with quote

I can proudly say that the reviewer CDs have all been shipped, and according to the post office, they will take 4 to 7 days. I'm sure a few of you will take a bit longer to get them, like Mr. Cajasky in Argentina, and those of you in Europe and England!

Everyone listed above has the package on the way, except for JP Larsson, as I messed up that part! Gammo, your package is also on it's way!

I'm excited to know this part, how long it's been, has now been completed!!!

Now we enter the voting stage. I will open the voting booths a week or so after the packages are received, which will allow the reviewers time to pick their favorites from each artist.

YAY!
FleshCarve
Feeler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawk!

You are FLESH.
cajasky
Feeler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT NEWS!! Smile I was wondering about this... I really hope for the cd to arrive soon! I supouse a 7 to 10 days delay due to argentinian mail (which is actually working pretty good, *crosses fingers*)
Hi you all, been a while...
FleshCarve
Feeler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got mine. be listening to it.

Totally stunned by the amount of music on it. LOL

You are FLESH.
jlehmus
Feeler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I promised to submit photographs for consideration, but I don't want to interfere with the design work, also I don't really want to receive a copy of the reviewer's cd as the finished product will stay an immaculate mystery this way..

Some Helsinki street photos from me are published now at http://clandestina.com/trips
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H.O.W.D.Y. Music Forum Index -> Project Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: